Saturday, May 30, 2009

Samsung LE40A558 P3 - 40'' Widescreen 1080P Full HD LCD TV - With Freeview

40'' LCD TV BLCK 30000:1 3 XHDMI IDTV
Customer Review: Great picture but poor sound quality
This FULL HD sceen (but no mpeg4 HD tuner) has really a great picture quality, but a poor sound quality and SAMSUNG doesn't have the best custumer service ever, there was no documentation at all (no user manual, no warranty card)with the screen so I called SAMCUNG and they didn't do anything, the only option they gave me to get the documentation was to return the screen and wait for a new one ....not too good isn't it ?
Customer Review: Superb.....Need I say more?
Having my old CRT smoking on a Saturday evening was not my ideal night in. A detailed comparison session into HD LCD televisions began. The Samsung ticked all the boxes so was ordered on the Sunday. Hughes Direct who were the cheapest by far e-mailed me to say that my new television would be delivered on Tuesday, I was impressed. Nothing though could prepare me for the TV itself. In under 5 minutes it was set up ready and with my upscaling DVD home theatre running Star Wars in THX I started to watch a film how it should be watched. The TV itself looks great with the shiny black frame taking pride of place in the lounge.Easy would be a large understatement on how the system was to set up. This is a great package, I recommend to everyone who is looking for a new LCD, buy this Samsung.


While shopping around for a Blu-Ray disc player, I read threw a string of reviews on some of the more popular models in the market and discovered there were a lot of buzz on the Sony BDP-S350 1080p Blue-ray Disc Player. The Sony Blue-ray player has tones of favorable reviews all over the internet and is the best-selling model on many online stores such as Amazon.com.

Out of curiosity, I went to a store nearby to take a closer look at the Sony BDP-S350 1080p Blue-ray Disc Player. The first thing I noticed about is was its new super slim and sleek design. It was much smaller than its predecessors with just over 2" in height and about 9" long. This is a big improvement over the previous models.

I brought some blu-ray movies and DVDs to test it out at the store to check out the image quality of the Sony BDP-S350 1080p Blue-ray Disc Player. The start up time of the machine was quick and the visual quality is comparable, if not slightly better than my friend's Panasonic DMP-BD30k. I then tried playing one my DVDs on the blu-ray player and was completely blown away by the video quality. Because Sony's Blu-ray players run on 40 megabits per second, DVDs movies will automatically look better on this blu-ray machine.

Cinema movies are recorded at 24 frames per second and blu-ray movie formats are mastered at this rate. Because of this the Sony BDP-S350 1080p Blue-ray Disc Player can output movies at1080/24p, giving you the best cinema-like experience possible.

The user interface and configurations of the Sony BDP-S350 1080p Blue-ray Disc Player is similar to other Sony DVD players. The cable configurations are also very simple, where you can easily set up the machine within minutes.

For more real reviews and product information on the Sony BDP-S350, visit: Blu-Ray and DVD Player Reviews

Samsung LE 37 B 550

No comments:

Post a Comment